Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information also includes anonymous information associated with information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information does not include information that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated, so it does not enable us to identify you, whether combined with other information or other information.
We only collect and use the personal information necessary to fulfill our legal obligations and assist us in managing our business and providing you with the services you request.
When ordering on our website, you may be asked to enter the following information: your name, email address, mailing address and phone number. You can also visit our website anonymously.
· What do we use your information for?
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purpose for which you provided it, as described at the time of collection, and other information permitted by law
· The information collected may be used in the following ways:
● Personalize your experience (your information helps us better meet your personal needs)
● Improve our website and your shopping experience (we will continuously strive to improve our website products based on the information and feedback you receive)
● Improve customer service (your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs)
● Processing transactions, including performing payments and delivering purchased products or services. Manage contests, special promotions, surveys, events or other website features
● Send regular emails. In addition to occasionally receiving company news, updates, related product or service information, etc., the email address you provide for order processing can be used to send you important information and updates related to your order.
· Your rights
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You have the right to access, correct or delete the personal information we collect. You also have the right to restrict or object to further processing of your personal information at any time. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format, and where technically feasible, you have the right to transfer your personal information directly to a third party. You can file a complaint with the competent data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal information.
To protect the privacy and security of your personal information, we may ask you to provide information so that we can confirm your identity and the right to access such information, and to search for and provide you with personal information we maintain. In some cases, applicable laws or regulations require or permit us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information we maintain.
You can send an email to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame. We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal data is correct and up-to-date.
How do we protect your information?
That said, we do implement various security measures, including the provision of a secure server. All the sensitive / credit information provided is transmitted through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider database, which can only be accessed by those who have special access to such systems and the information needs to be kept confidential .